Wednesday, January 14, 2009

More from Aunt Madge

"See, they do ask for me. And you didn't think I had fans."

"One person asked for you. It doesn't mean you have fans. Plural."

"You're just jealous."

"Whatever."

"Admit it Anna, you're jealous."

"I'm letting you use my blog to advertise your blog. How jealous can that be?"

"Because sweetie, you know that by advertising my blog you're getting people to come to yours."

"Aunt Madge, do you see this teenage thing I'm doing with my eyes? I'm rolling them."

"And it's very unattractive. Maybe you should write to me for advice about that bad habit of yours and your jealousy issues. See, there, you're doing it again."

"All right, if there's anybody still reading this, go visit Aunt Madge at askauntmadge.blogspot.com so that she can stop driving me crazy for awhile."

"You know if you keep rolling your eyes that way they might get stuck in the back of your head and you would spend your life looking at your brain."

4 comments:

Josi said...

LOL--I never know which of your blogs to read, I identify best with this title so I come here. But I'll go check out Madge just to make her back off. You don't need the extra stress.

Unknown said...

So sorry you didn't win this time, Anna Maria. Thanks for taking time to enter. But don't give up! There will be a new contest each week for many months. Some great prizes.

Cindy Beck, author said...

Anna,
Oh my heck, I was ROFL over this post. It sounds like Aunt Madge is feeling her oats, now that she knows she has a fan ...er, fanS! :)

And I loved her parting shot, that if you didn't quite rolling your eyes, they'd stick that way and you've spend the rest of your life looking at your brain!

Thanks to you ... and Aunt Madge ... for sharing your thoughts.

Unknown said...

Now I'm intrigued. And simply MUST go visit Aunt Madge. :-)