Monday, August 11, 2008

No Muskrat Love Here

Prompt day!

Go to The Joy of Writing for this week's prompt.

I went for a walk tonight. Ended up being soaking wet because it decided to rain. But it was a warm rain and I didn't mind at all.

I walked around the local lake, well it's not really a lake, it's a pond or something. It's got animals in it. Now I'm not too concerned about meeting up with a duck, but I am worried about those muskrat.

They say that Alberta is rat free. But we have lots of muskrat, and you know what a muskrat is besides the subject of a Captain and Tenille song? It's a water rat.

I do not want to meet up with a water rat.

1 comments:

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

In Oregon, they have these things called nutrias, and they are horrific little creatures. Sounds about like a muskrat.